Homemade food, freshly prepared using local produce.
At Abbotsford Country House you can expect an excellent breakfast, after a restful night’s sleep.
Included in the price of your stay is a freshly prepared, home cooked full British style breakfast or alternative of your choice, waited to you at our large communal table. Guests enjoy their breakfast in our magnificent dining room with its stunning views.
- Freshly brewed Lavazza coffee or Twinings leaf tea
- Fresh, South Australian produced orange juice
- Selection of cereals and locally produced muesli
- Poached and fresh fruits from our orchard and other local orchards plus Greek yoghurt
- A la carte breakfast, cooked to order : Lyndoch smoked bacon, Abbotsford beef sausage, free-range eggs (poached, fried or scrambled), black pudding, white pudding, haggis, baked beans, sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomatoes and smoked salmon.
- We also have Gluten-free options
Homemade food, freshly prepared using local produce
Abbotsford’s owners are both food producers and are committed to supporting local food businesses. Wherever possible, they purchase supplies from the local Barossa farms and homes including:
- Free range eggs from local producers.
- Muesli supplied by Fleming and Ware.
- Quality smallgoods supplied by Lyndoch Valley Meats and our on-farm Angus beef herd, Barossa Angus.
- Plus many other items are sourced from the Barossa Farmers Market.